Monuments are under constant attack from the elements including sand blast from wind, microbes such as fungus, algae and mold and the simple staining from the surrounding soil. We can clean and restore the beauty of your family's monuments.
Phone: (214) 926-4175
Your headquarters for monument preservation and cleaning resources.
D/2 Biological Solution
- Using a sprayer (pump-up, low pressure, or other,) wet the entire surface with D/2.
- Allow to air dry. D/2 works with the elements and results occur within one week to one month, depending on severity of soil. Reapply if rain occurs within 12 hours of application.
- Apply D/2 with a brush, roller, or sprayer.
- Allow the undiluted D/2 to remain on the surface for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Apply additional D/2 to maintain a wet surface.
- Scrub the surface thoroughly with a non-metallic, short fibered scrub brush.
- Lightly mist with water and continue scrubbing.
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water using a hose or sprayer.
Treatment and Maintenance ProgramAfter initial treatment of substrate, a once-a-year light spraying will help maintain a clean, stain-free surface.
NOTE: Heavy biological deposits may require repeat applications of D/2 to achieve complete cleaning after detachment. Alternatively, heavy growth can be detached by manual scraping using wooden or plastic tools immediately after application. In the event of excessive plant exposure, rinse all plants and water-in all planted ground areas contacted by D/2.